Call For Price
Trade In Your Current Vehicle
We accept vehicle trades of all kinds, including trades on non-mobility vehicles. Whether your current vehicle is a standard vehicle or wheelchair accessible, we will take it in on trade.
Dodge Simple Stow
BraunAbility Dodge Simple Stow™
The BraunAbility Dodge Simple Stow™ Infloor is the culmination of over forty years experience in building personal mobility products. Style, performance, convenience and safety have been aesthetically blended to achieve a new level of refinement in a wheelchair accessible minivan.
The most striking feature is its handsomely finished automotive look. Easy access to the vehicle is achieved with a low angle infloor ramp, which is stowed under the floor and out of the way allowing easy access for ambulatory passengers. Both the passenger side and the driver side sliding doors have been lowered to match the low floor level with no sill or other obstructions to step over. This standard feature also allows for a better wheelchair turning radius, making it easier to maneuver while inside the vehicle.
The Dodge Simple Stow™ Infloor comes standard with a removable front driver and passenger seat, and a wheelchair securement position in the front passenger area. This allows a passenger to ride in the front passenger seat or, by simply removing the seat, to ride in a wheelchair.
Safety has always been a top priority at BraunAbility. The Dodge Simple Stow™ Infloor has been crash tested and certified to meet or exceed all applicable requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and is backed by our three-year limited warranty.
Standard Features Include:
- ADA, FMVSS, CMVSS and Buy America CompliantCARB approved
- 6-passenger vehicle (with optional 2-Passenger Fold-A-Way Seat)
- Lowered floor from firewall to rear axle
- 61” floor-to-ceiling at center of van*
- Manual Simple StowTM infloor ramp providing 30” usable width
- Multiple wheelchair securement locations
- One belt system for wheelchair securement
- Manual driver and passenger side sliding door providing 56-1/2“ vertical opening (ADA compliant), passenger door provides 31-1/2” in width
- Step-and-Roll front seats
- Roll and Tumble third row seating
- Front passenger floor tracks for wheelchair securement, with 60” floor-to-ceiling height
- Stylized lower body panels with integrated step for driver and passenger doors
- Vinyl flooring w/ 3/8” marine grade plywood underlayment
- ADA-compliant interlock
- ADA-compliant ramp and door entrance lighting
- Priority seat decal
- Wheelchair securement location decals
- 3-passenger bench seat at rear with footrest
- Auxiliary wiring harnesses include fused circuits
- Emergency rear hatch release
- Easy maintenance interior trim package
- 20 gallon OEM fuel tank
- * Deduct 3” off of Interior Height for Applications with Overhead DVD/Rear Heat & AC/Rail System
- 2nd Row 2-Passenger Fold-A-Way Seat - Interior color, available in vinyl or cloth.
- Armrest for 3rd Row OEM Seat - Required if 2nd row seat is installed.
- Extra Wheelchair and Occupant Securement System, Gray - Includes four wheelchair tie-downs, one lap belt/ shoulder harness connector and bag. One system is included standard.
- QRT Max Retractable Securement Belts (4)
- QRT Deluxe Retractable Securement Belts (4) - With tensioning knobs.
- Multi Piece Chest and Waist Belt - Interfaces with standard and optional wheelchair securement systems to facilitate proper occupant restraint with a wide variety of wheelchair configurations.
- Rigid Cable Extension for Lap Belt/Shoulder Harness - Connects to floor-mounted tie-down track, stands rigid for use with lap belt/shoulder harness.
- Vinyl Seat Covers - Driver, passenger, and 3rd row bench. Limestone.
- DOT Package (5# Fire Extinguisher, 10 First Aid Kit, Triangle Flare Kit, Body Fluid Kit)
- CSA-D409 Package (for Canadian use only)
- Compact Spare Tire
- Striker Covers (Pair) - Interior Color - for Front Seat Locations
- Liftgate Strap
- OEM Load Leveling Suspension - Required on vehicles without Load Leveling (SER)
- Safety has always been a top priority at BraunAbility. The Dodge Simple StowTM Infloor has been crash tested and certified to meet or exceed all applicable requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety
Standards (FMVSS) and is backed by our 3 year/36,000 mile limited and 5 year/unlimited mile rust-through metal protection on every vehicle that leaves the factory. Add to this the original Dodge warranty for unconverted parts and a nationwide dealer network, and you can rest assured BraunAbility will be there to support you no matter where your travels take you.
No-Slip Powder Coating
Typically In-Stock Locally
Full (Front & Midrow)
Personal Or Commercial
Features and Benefits
Step & Roll
Service and Support